The BSN is the gold standard in Nursing today.
Separate cohort for:
Accelerated-under 3 years
Applicants apply to the New Seminary and to the University. Once accepted to the Seminary, the Seminary sends the application to the University. Students are then enrolled in both the Seminary and the University.
- High School transcript
- Good grades
- SAT scores required
- Separate classes are provided for the Seminary cohort
- The academic calendar is geared to the Jewish calendar taking holidays into account
- The degree earned is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from GCU
- Per credit fees are discounted for this program
- Pell and TAG awards may be used for the GCU portion of the program
- Student loan programs provided by the government are available
- Other external scholarship award and grants may be applied to this program
Apply early for maximum financial assistance
Accelerated, under 3 years
The Nursing Program-B.S.N.-takes under 3 years, as opposed to the traditional 4-year program.
Nursing is one of the most rigorous programs of study; it requires the highest degree of dedication and commitment. The university has affiliations with most major hospitals in the New York metropolitan area and students are afforded the best opportunities to obtain premier training in world-renowned hospitals and health centers.
In this Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, the curriculum consists of a planned progression of nursing and science courses.
The program emphasizes a holistic approach to health and wellness and focuses on the nurses’ role in research, advocacy, teaching, change, and management. Students explore the different approaches to promoting health and providing care during illness, and meeting the demands of a long-term care.
In addition to the full range of services provided by the University, the students enjoy ongoing support.