The BSN is the gold standard in Nursing today.
Separate cohort for:
Georgian Court Hackensack Meridian Health School of Nursing
Accelerated-under 3 years
Applicants apply to the New Seminary and to the University. Once accepted to the Seminary, the Seminary sends the application to the University. Students are then enrolled in both the Seminary and the University.
- High School transcript
- Good grades
- SAT scores required
- Separate classes are provided for the Seminary cohort
- The academic calendar is geared to the Jewish calendar taking holidays into account
- The degree earned is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from GCU
- Per credit fees are discounted for this program
- Pell and TAG awards may be used for the GCU portion of the program
- Student loan programs provided by the government are available
- Other external scholarship award and grants may be applied to this program
Apply early for maximum financial assistance
Accelerated, under 3 years
The Nursing Program-B.S.N.-takes under 3 years, as opposed to the traditional 4-year program.